Wednesday, January 23, 2013

#2"called home" from animal vegetable, miracle

So this blog entry is about a story that we read that was assigned to us. After reading "Called Home" From Animal Vegetable, Miracle the reading was actually interesting to me the way she thinks because its true that alot of people really dont understand where food comes from and how its processed! My fater has a garden and i swear it gets bigger every year...but I help him from time to time and belive me its alot of work. From pulling weeds to watering to planting and just the constant up keep but when its all said and done I do love the food that comes from the garden. The reason why i like the food from the garden is because its fresh and u know that there wasnt any chemicals added to it to make the food grow! But, getting back to the story alot of people anymore are just use to getting fast food or microwaving food and just on the go go go anymore that they dont realize where that food came from in the first place so all and all I do agree with the reading and found it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment